< Round 14Jump to navigation Jump to search
New races introduced
- Land gain changed to reduce land conquered (land loss) and increase the land generated. In total, land gained is the same but land lost by the targeted is reduced.
- Defensive casualties reduced from 4.5% to 3.375%.
- Prestige gains formula changed to:
20+([Target's Prestige]*[Land Ratio]/12). Prestige losses unchanged.
- Cost of exploration reduced by 10% until 4,000 acres where cost is increased by 25%.
- Guards and traditional ranges implemented.
- Theft added.
- Fools Gold and Surreal Perception spells added.
- Ops formula changed.
- Conversion formula changed.
- Cleric -40p to 760p.
- Juggernaut OP changed from 5 OP under 75%, 6 OP between 75% and 85%, and 7 OP over 85% land ratio to:
- Base: 5 OP
- 75%-80%: 6 OP
- 80%-85%: 6.5 OP
- 85%-90%: 7 OP
- 90%: 7.5 OP
- Nox Nightshade DP based on any swamp instead of built swamp.
- Nox Nightshade +100p to 975p, 100r.
- Lich -100p to 950p, 0r.
- +5% platinum production bonus removed.
- ArchMage cost reduction increased to -175p from -150p.
- Population bonus increased from +12.5% to +15%.
- Specialist units no longer need boats.
- Werewolf OP increased by 1 to 4 OP.
- Werewolf -25p to 850p, 55r.