< Round 15Jump to navigation Jump to search
Full change log can be found on Github.
- Juggernaut OP changed to 7. Making them a flat 7/3
- Max population bonus from +15% to +12.5%
- Vampire: Now converts into elite dp at 65%+ (from 60%+)
- Wood Elf
- Longbowman: +25p: 350p, 10r
- Mystic: +50p: 1125p, 0r
- Druid: -50p: 1050p, 0r
- Nomad removed
- Spirit removed
- Shrines, bonus increased to 5x (from 4x)
- Gains on invasions increased slightly. (Formula range divider changed to 10 (from 12))
- Reintroduce prestige loss for hits under 60% and multiple BF hits on the same dominon
- Land loss/generation changed to 85% loss and 76.47% generated (from 75% loss and 100% generated). Total acres gained will remain the same.
- Base defensive casualties changed to 3.825% (from 3.375%)
- Conversion multipler change to 1.75% (from 2%), will keep total converts the same, in relation to defensive casualties increase.
- Sending less than 85% of your target's defense will no longer cause defensive casualties
- Failed invasions when sending over 85% of the target's defense will now properly reduce defensive casualties for subsequent invasions
- New formula
- Cut spy losses in half for info ops
- Slightly tweaked starvation casualties to now kill off population types based on proportion