|Aliases:||p0rc, Ork, Orx|
Orc is one of the few races that you need to attack with in order to do well. This is because their elite DP's strength is based upon prestige and the easiest way to gain prestige is through attacking other dominions. They can be played as a fast attacker (with a large spec number) or as a slow attacker (concentrating on elites). They do not work very well as a converter or explorer. There have also been occasions where people have obtained a high amount of prestige and then un-converted to being an explorer with the strengthened DP.
- Food Consumption: +20%
- Lumber production: +50%
|Voodoo Magi||0||3*||800||0||Defensive power increases by 1 for every 600 prestige, maximum +2.|
|Bonebreaker||7*||2||1050||105||Offensive power is reduced by 1 for every 10% Guard Towers, maximum -2.|
Bloodrage: Gives a 10% attack strength bonus, but increases casualties taken by 10%.
- Cheap OP
- Once Voodoo Magi have maxed out their DP due to prestige gained, their DP is extremely cheap
- 4 point offensive spec
- Can be played extremely fast
- OP spell
- Inefficient DP until high prestige is gained
- Spell increases casualty numbers taken
- Offensive elite's OP is reduced by target's GT percentage