Ops is a term that refers to operations taken by spies and wizards.
- Espionage (spy-ops)
- Information gathering ops (info-ops): spy operations to gather information about other dominions.
- Offensive operations (black-ops): spy operations used to damage other dominions.
- Magic (spells, rarely used term wiz-ops)
- Information gathering spells (info-ops, although the term is mostly only used to refer to the espionage variant): spells cast to obtain information about other dominions and realms.
- Offensive operations (black-ops): spells cast to cause damage to other dominions.
There are three formulas which determine the chance of success for ops.
0.8^(2/((Your Ratio / Defender Ratio) * 1.4)^1.2))
0.6^(2/((Attacker Ratio / Defender Ratio) * 1.2)^1.2)
(MAX(0,(0.08 * (Attacker Ratio - Defender Ratio)))) + (((Attacker Ratio / Defender Ratio)^0.6 * 0.25)^0.6) + (MIN(0,(0.05 * (Attacker Ratio - Defender Ratio))))