(Redirected from Black ops)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ops is a term that refers to operations taken by spies and wizards.
- Espionage (spy-ops)
- Information gathering ops (info-ops): spy operations to gather information about other dominions.
- Offensive operations (black-ops): spy operations used to damage other dominions.
- Magic (spells, rarely used term wiz-ops)
- Information gathering spells (info-ops, although the term is mostly only used to refer to the espionage variant): spells cast to obtain information about other dominions and realms.
- Offensive operations (black-ops): spells cast to cause damage to other dominions.
There are two formulas which determine the chance of success for ops.
0.8^(2/((Your Ratio / Defender Ratio) * 1.4)^2))
0.8^(2/((Your Ratio / Defender Ratio) * 1.2)^1.2))