Goblin is often considered one of, if not THE fastest race in the game. The race is built entirely for speed. A strong population bonus of 20% and the necessity of using specs for DP. Goblins also have a 9-hour attacking unit in their elite OP allowing for even greater speed early on if attacking. A number of people enjoy playing Goblin as an explorer making use of the population bonus and spec DP in order to outgrow attackers early on. As with attacking, the key to succeeding as a Goblin explorer is to grow fast enough to be at the top early on before the great inefficiency of the race kicks in.
- Max Population: +20%
|Hobgoblin||5||3||1000||80||Plunders resources on attack|
|Wolf Rider||6||2||1300||130||Returns 3 hours faster from battle|
Upon a successful attack, Hobgoblin may plunder (steal) a certain amount of the target's resources.
- Each Hobgoblin can plunder at most 20 gems and 50 platinum.
- Only surviving Hobgoblins required to break the target plunder. Dead Hobgoblins are of no use.
- Plunder is limited to 20% of the target's gems and platinum.
Shamans reduce casualties depending on what percentage of units at home they are. If 20,000 Shamans are at home with 6,000 other units, they will reduce casualties by:
(20000/(20000+6000)) / 2 = 0.384615 38.46% less casualties 100 - 38.46 = 61.54% casualties
Killing Rage: Gives 10% attack strength bonus.
This is a fantastic spell which all Goblin attackers should be using.
- Use specs for DP making them among the cheapest DP in the game
- 9 hour on elite OP
- Very fast
- Good self spell
- Expensive OP
- Inefficient DP
- Difficult for late-round converting
- Trolls have increased OP against goblins making goblins great targets late round for the more efficient troll