Difference between revisions of "Prestige"
|Line 102:||Line 102:|
| Minimum Gain
| Minimum Gain
Revision as of 05:26, 13 January 2021
Prestige is an incentive for attackers.
All dominions start with 250 prestige.
If you have 0% population modifiers you will still get the prestige bonus.
For example, if you have 250 prestige and no other population bonuses you would get +2.5% max population:
The standard formula for prestige gain is:
22.5+MIN(([Target's Prestige]*[Land Ratio]/10), 130)
You cannot gain more than 152.5 prestige on a single hit, and your total prestige cannot be greater than 90% of yourland size.
- Attacker A (1000 prestige) hits Explorer B (250 prestige, 80 % of Attacker A's land). Attacker A will gain
22.5+(250*0.8/10)= 43 prestige.
- Converter K (280 prestige) hits Attacker L (900 prestige, 75 % of Converter K's land). Converter K will gain
22.5+(900*0.75/10)= 90 prestige.
- Attacker S (600 prestige, 650 land) is hit by Attacker T. Attacker S loses 50 land and 5 % of their prestige in the invasion. Because prestige is capped at 90% of total land size, new prestige will be 540, and not
Prestige gains are added to your prestige when the last units return. If you only send units which return in 9 hours, your prestige will be added after 9 hours. But if you also send units with a longer return time, prestige will be added when those units return.
Prestige can be lost in the following ways:
- Being successfully invaded (5% prestige loss).
- Being overwhelmed while invading.
- Hitting someone below 60% your size.
Prestige losses are instant.
|Action||Modifier||Based on your prestige gain||Based on your current prestige|
This means that, if you are the sixth person to hit a target, you will neither gain nor lose prestige. A dominion retains its 'invaded' status for 24 ticks. For example, you are hit at 15:40 and 19:59 server time on one day. If someone wants to hit you at 15:59 on the next day, you will have two invasions marked, and prestige would therefore be reduced to 80%: it would be the third invasion. However, if that invader waits until 16:00, you would only have one invasion marked on you, and their prestige gain (and your casualties would be larger.